Thursday, December 13, 2012

Normal.


     I've never really been capable of living a "normal" life.  Let's face it, I'm not a "normal" person.  I use the word normal quite loosely however.  What is "normal?"  According to the Miriam Webster Dictionary normal is defined as such;

"a : according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle

b : conforming to a type, standard, or regular pattern"

     It could be because I'm currently extremely tired, or perhaps I really don't understand English in general, but I'm not entirely able to grasp the concept of "normal" at this exact second.  It doesn't really matter though, basically what I've been trying to make quite apparent, is that I, Amy Barber, am completely one-of-a-kind.  
     I think I've always known this, let's face it, I've lead quite an interesting life so far.  Although, I've never really found it to be all that interesting, just unfortunate.  Until recently, I truly thought my existence on this earth was nothing more than a series of unfortunate events pieced together for the sole purpose of amusing a higher power or what not.  My current room mates have informed me that my life would make a hilarious novel, which brought me to this brilliant idea.  A blog.  I mean, seriously, who reads books any more? I'm extremely kidding by the way, people love reading, as long as it involves some sort of kinky sex or a sappy vampire romance.  My life is far from a sappy romance or a kinky sex scene.  It does however, consist of a series of hilarious, embarrassing, depressing, film worthy, "only Amy" moments.  And that, ladies and gentlemen, is where we begin.  
     Through-out this blogging journey, I plan on revisiting old memories as well as keeping you current on what sorts of mischief I manage to get myself into on a daily basis.  I hope that you all manage to find a laugh or two out of what's to come. 
     Stay tuned.
xo, Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment